Did someone say pb + chocolate??
A Healthy Twist On A Classic Christmas Cookie – Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you are going to LOVE these Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms! I feel like no cookie swap is complete without these holiday cookies, such a classic treat!
My Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are gluten free, vegan-friendly and free of refined sugar. And, who can resist a cookie topped with a kiss?!
Enjoy and happy holidays babes!!
- Prep Time:
1 hour 15 minutes
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
1 hour 25 minutes
- Recipe Type:
12 cookies, using a 1.5 TBS scoop
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small bag of chocolate kisses
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 2. Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight.
- 3. Form about a tablespoon size ball and roll between your hands. Flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes. Top each cookie with a chocolate kiss immediately while cookies are still soft.
I’ve got lots more cookie recipes where that came from! Check out more gluten free holiday cookies HERE.