Trying to find healthy Super Bowl appetizer ideas that are bae approved?! Ladies, you know I got you with some 💣 recipes perfect for game day!
Whether you are bringing a dish to a Super Bowl party or hosting some friends over for the big game, I’ve got some great appetizer ideas today! Bringing or making your own healthy treats to share with the party is the best way to ensure you have something that you feel good about eating. Pssst…no one has to know these are healthy! These Super Bowl appetizer ideas are sooo good, they will surely be the first to go at the party!
You can’t go wrong with a crowd favorite like tacos. Let everyone build their own by setting up a Taco Bar! This is a super-easy, stress free way to host a party. Here’s a breakdown of what I put out for this Super Bowl appetizer idea…
– Use lettuce leaves as shells for the taco toppings! Or, use the traditional tortilla shells, or both!
– Try ground turkey or ground chicken for the taco meat. Season it with the Taco Spice Mix found on the Katrina TaTaé Fitness Nutrition Plan to really get those flavors going!
– Add some black beans or pinto beans. Beans are packed with fiber and will keep you feeling full all game long. You could also make your own healthy refried beans!
– Chop up some veggies for some zesty flavor.
– Don’t forget the salsa and guacamole! I’ve got some easy + delish recipes in the Katrina TaTaé Fitness Nutrition Plan!
Here’s A Healthy Super Bowl Appetizer Idea: Deviled Eggs with Guacamole Filling
Everyone will be crowding around the table for this crowd pleaser for sure! I swapped the traditional filling with a guacamole whip. You’ll get healthy protein and healthy fats from this snack. Win win!
This recipe is featured from the Katrina TaTaé Fitness Nutrition Plan.
Meatballs are the perfect size for parties! And, the Meatball recipe in the Katrina TaTaé Fitness Nutrition Plan is so versatile. You can add any kind of flavors you want. Taco Meatballs would be sooo good with the Taco Bar!!
The Katrina TaTaé Fitness Nutrition Plan celebrates YOU. Plus, it works with your REAL LIFE – celebrations and all! I’ve created this plan to not only help you reach your fitness goals, but help you establish a healthy lifestyle. One that you don’t have to cheat on.