It’s Christmas Cookie season again!
This Healthy Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons Recipe Is Only 6 Ingredients
Wow! These holiday treats will blow your cute, little fuzzy socks off! These Healthy Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons are easy to make and even dairy free. Healthy and delicious?! Of course! If you’ve ever tried any of my Katrina TaTae Fitness Nutrition Plan recipes, you know how I roll!
If you like coconut, you will LOVE these macaroons. Coconut flakes and coconut milk bring lots of flavor to these Healthy Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons!
Enjoy and Happy Holidays babes!!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Recipe Type:
15 cookies, using a 1.5 TBS scoop
- 1/3 cups brown rice flour
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 3. Use a scoop to form the macaroons. Pack the dough and press firmly into the scoop. This will help the macaroons stay together when baked. Ease the dough out of the scoop and onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes, until just barely brown.
- 4. Optional: Top macaroons with melted chocolate! I used dairy-free chocolate chips and just melted them in the microwave in a small glass bowl.
I have plenty more healthy holiday cookie recipes for you babes! Check them out HERE.