Ain’t nobody got time to get sick!
Sip THIS To Avoid Getting Sick This Season
Who wants to get slowed down by the cold or flu?! Getting sick can totally mess up your workouts and nutrition. But, don’t stress for a second girl! I’m here to show you what to sip on to avoid getting sick this winter season.
For starters, when you are following the Katrina TaTae Fitness Nutrition Plan, you are fueling your body with all kinds of immune-boosting vitamins and minerals to keep you strong all year long! But, sometimes you need a lil’ boost.
AS SOON AS you feel a sore throat, sniffles, congestion or fatigue coming on, hit ‘em with these #tinybutmighty, cold-fighting, immune-boosters.
In addition to drinking extra h2o during this time, here is an elixir to sip on and fight that sickness in no time flat!
Ginger, oregano, honey, turmeric and lemon all have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. And as I’ve said before, cinnamon has serious cold-fighting power! The warm temperature of this drink will also help raise your internal temp, which will help kill bugs too!
Not Today Cold Elixir
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Recipe Type:
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, shaved or grated*
- 1 drop oregano oil** (this is very strong!)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
- 1. In a large 12 oz. glass of hot water, add the ingredients.
- 2. Stir to combine. Wait until it’s at a drinkable temperature, then sip away!
- *The typical fresh to powdered ratio for ginger is 1 tablespoon fresh to 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon ground.
- **Make sure to grab a food grade oregano oil.
Want to feel your best all year round?! Join the Katrina TaTae Fitness Nutrition Plan for more recipes to keep you healthy and strong!